Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Just Because

Hello,
     I hope everyone had a safe and delicious Thanksgiving and are on your way to a wonderful Christmas. Mine was filled with friends and family, laughter, love and lots of pie. LOL
     It's a beautiful fall day here in Rochester, NY but I had to get in my craft room and get my cards done for some challenges. So here goes.
     My card today is really just a throw together card, meaning; I had some flowers in my stash that I  made quite a while ago and hadn't used yet. I do this with all my stamp sets when first get them. This gives me lots of pretty flowers when I need a card fast.
     I started with a plain piece of Neenah #110 card stock and my distress inks. Using a blender and Fired Brick, Spiced Marmalade, Rusty Hinge and Vintage Photo I added the colors to the top and left side of my card which was cut to 4 x 51/4" and stamped my sentiment, Altenew Sketchy Floral, 3/4 of the way down on the right. Then using dimensional tape I added the flowers and leaves from my Altenew set Garden Treasures, from my premade stash. Gems are from Pretty pink Posh.
     This card took me about 10minutes to make and I love it! hope you do too.
I will be entering this card in:


Thanks for stopping by,
God Bless,
Karen



    

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for entering the Penny Black Saturday Challenge design team call - I've loved having a nosey around your blog!
    Best wishes for 2018!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete