Sunday, July 31, 2016

HI.
I started the day working on some recipe cards for my Granddaughter Gabby. She sent me the recipes she wanted viva text message. I had to type them up from the screen of my iPhone, ugh! I do love when the grandkids ask me to create for them though. I'm not allowed to buy them a card, for any occasion.  So I went to work and they turned out very nice. Gabby has a whole book of Grandmas favorite recipes and now she is adding some of her own, with my help.
Then I started work on a card for the Impression Obsession Hello Sunshine challenge.
I used stamp set 3027-LG Daisy Today. This is one of my very favorite stamps, I have use it over and over for cards and I've even used it a couple of time in my scrapbooks. I started with some watercolor paper and stamped the Daisies with Ranger Archival black ink, then colored them in using Stamp-n-up watercolor crayons. I used  Ranger (Peeled Paint) distress ink for shading the background. I stamped a diamond and flourish in the background using the same color after stamping it off first. The papers are from Color Mates ( world wind). I'm not sure if the stamps in the background are IO stamps they were un-mounted very old stamps from my stash, I use them all the time on my cards and on my journal pages, I used them this time out of habit. I'm new at the challenge thing so if I messed up so be it.

Have a wonderfully crafty Day!!
I have enter this card in:



Gabby's recipe cards



 
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment