Monday, March 6, 2017

Day 6

Hello,
     Just a quick pop in for day 6 of The Daily Marker 30 day challenge. Today I decided to work with my Zig Clean Color Pens. I cut some Strathmore Bristol paper to 4 x 51/4 then using my MISTI I stamped on one side of the paper the flipped it and stamped on the other side so the flowers would be framing the sentiment.
     I used my Zig pens and a paint brush to water color the flowers and leaves. Stamped the sentiment in the center and mounted it on a blue card. That it!
Products used:
Strathmore Bristol paper
Altenew Best Mom (flowers)
Altenew Fresh Freesia (sentiment)
Kuretake Zig Clean Color real Brush Pens
Ranger Archival ink black

Card stock core'dinations
I will be adding this card to:The Daily Marker 30 Day challenge (Day 1)
Thanks for stopping in.
God Bless ,
Karen



No comments:

Post a Comment