Sunday, January 27, 2019

Bee Mine

     My card today is one I made for my 9 year old Granddaughter, Evelyn. This little girl reminds me of her, she loves to wear headbands with things attached to the ends. She's a very special little girl and just like this stamp,  her smile will melt you heart.
      I water colored her using my Arteza real brush pens. She was stamped first with Altenew Permanent Black ink on Strathmore Bristle vellum. I framed her with my Kat Scrappiness Stitched Rectangles die. I also cut a large stitched heart and a few small ones for the inside. I Used a piece of patterned paper from my Altenew 6"x 6" Reflections paper pack for the background. Then I adhered the Bee Girl to the left side and placed the pink heart to the right, just overlapping a little. I used a piece of washi tape and some foam for a flag at the bottom. I used Hero Arts heart gems on her head band and on the large heart. Then I added a little sparkle with my Spectrumnoir Sparkle pen, to her wings, the bees wings and her skirt.
On the inside I stamped the bees and added some hearts with, I heart you. I added a strip of the paper from the front and the big beautiful, Happy Valentines Day, stamp from Clearly Posh Stamps.
Supplies used: 
PB Fairy Love 30-530
Altenew reflections 6x6 paper pack
Altenew Permanent Black ink
Arteza Real Brush Pens
Strathmore Bristle Vellum Paper
Recollections cardstock
Hero Arts Gems
Clearly Posh Stamps sentiment
Washi tape from my stash
Spectrumnoir Sparkle Pen
I will be entering this card in these challenges:



12 comments:

  1. Aw! This is adorable!! Such a sweet image!! I'm sure your GD will love it!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Look at that cutie image. Great card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely Valentine's card! Love your design!!! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! /Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling valentine for a granddaughter! So much love and creativity. I especially love the details inside the card. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet Valentine, Karen! It's reminiscent of those we used to share when I was a little girl. Evelyn sounds like a sweetie! We love our grand-daughters to pieces, don't we? Lovely job of water coloring! Thank you for sharing your sweet card with us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another adorable card, Karen! I love all the details, and even the inside is so pretty! Thanks for playing with us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge. Hugs, lynda joy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such acute card! I lovethe image you used. Thank you for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete