Thursday, February 7, 2019

All About Layering 1: Altenew AECP

     I'm very excited to have been accepted as a participant in Altenew's AECP (Altenew Educator Certification Program) this week. I love all things Altenew and can't wait to become certified. It's going to take a while, but I'm  motivated.
     I began the Altenew Academy a few weeks ago, with the All about Layering Class. Even though I've been using Altenew layering stamps for a few years there is always something to learn and this classis very informative. It just so happens to be one needed for AECP. So today I'm showcasing the 10 cards I created for my homework, insides too. I hope you enjoy looking.
Lesson 1: Golden Garden
Lesson 2: Scribbled Flowers
Lesson 3:Whimsical Flowers
Lesson 4: Painted Flowers
Lesson 5: Painted Poppy
Lesson 6: Layered Lily
Lesson 7: Vintage Flowers
Lesson 8: Vintage Roses
Lesson 9: Painted Butterflies
Lesson 10: Watercolor Wonders
Well that's it. Thanks for looking.
God Bless,
Karen












      

No comments:

Post a Comment