Thursday, February 21, 2019

Monochromatic Love You

Hello,
     My card today is a One Layer, CAS, Monochromatic. This was a very quick and easy card to create, using Altenew Stamps and Inks and Bo Bunny stamps.
    On a 41/4" x 51/2" piece of Neenah #110 white CS, I layered my flower and leaf images, in the bottom left corner, using inks from the Sea Shore Ovals set by Altenew. Then I masked the image and stamped the Music Staff. The sentiment was then stamped above the Staff.  As always, I continued the theme from the front of the card to the inside, by stamping a flower, leaves and staff.
       
I haven't done very many One Layer or Monochromatic cards in the past, but I like how this one turned out and may find myself creating more of these quick easy cards.
Products used:
Altenew: Watercolor Wonders stamp set 
                Dearest Friend stamp set
                Sea Shore Oval inks(Mountain Mist, Volcano Lake, Lagoon, Emerald)
Bo Bunny: #10105759 It Is Written stamp set
I will be entering this card in these challenges:

Thank you for stopping by,
God Bless,
Karen




                   

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the monochromatic colour scheme and the corner placement of the gorgeous bloom is perfect. Love the inside decorated corner too! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful! A perfect example of clean-and simple, and the colors you've used are right up my alley! It's wonderful! Thanks for playing with my Paper Players challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing at Mod Squad

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely CAS card and nice colour choice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Johanna. Love my Altenew inks, so many beautiful colors to chose from, and all in color famililes.

      Delete
  5. Love the design and monochromatic colour choice. A truly lovely card. Thanks for sharing this with us at The Flower Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that color, so pretty and attractive. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and elegant CAS design, love the soft colors you chose.
    Thank you for sharing with us at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE, hope you play again soon.
    XO

    ReplyDelete