Monday, January 30, 2017

I Love You More

Hi all,
      Well Valentines Day is just around the corner and I find that I don't have many valentine stamps.
I searched through my stash and found these cute little Owls and a sentiment stamp from Impression Obsession that did nicely. Hope You Like it.
     I stamped the owls in brown Archival ink, masked them, then stamped the branch. I used a piece of vellum over it to position the branch. I had to stamp and move it a couple of times to get it right. (The vellum was placed over the image and then stamped until I was able to get the branch in just the right place). Then I positioned the sentiment stamp and stamped it in Archival black. I used my Prismacolor pencils to color the owls, and distress ink for the branch. Then a little edge of Tumbled Glass around the branch and Owls. Then using a Red Gelly Roll sparkle pen I wrote Happy-Valentines-Day-Be-Mine around the edge. I Matted in Red and attached to a white card.


Products used: Impression Obsession stamps- (Owls-E7760) and Sentiment (C14534-More Today)
                         Ranger Archival ink (black and brown)
                         Prismacolor soft core colored pencils
                         Canson watercolor paper
                         Gelly Roll sparkle pen (red)
                         Canson cardstock (red and White)
I will be entering this card in: Impression Obsession challenge(love is in the air)
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy crafting!
God Bless,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment