Saturday, January 21, 2017

Snowman Shaker card

Hi all,


     Made this card for Christmas and decided to enter it in the Addicted to Stamps Challenge-
( Frosty Friends) I loved how this little guy turned out and I hope you do too. By the way, this is my first shaker card.




     The Snowman is From AI and Hampton Arts the set comes with 2 snowmen, 2snowflakes a sentiment, a snowman and snowflake die #ASTM D4236. 
The trees are from Fiskars, snow globe mini set. The snow globe is just a spellbinders circle die and the base is a digi. I colored using Ranger distress inks. I used Recollections stars glitter shapes for snow.
     The card was a big hit with my family and friends I hope you like it too!

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy crafting!
God Bless,
Karen


3 comments:

  1. Hi Karen
    This little frosty friend is so cute on your beautiful card, i can believe it was a great hit with your family and friends!
    Thanks for joining us at ATSC.
    Greetings, Danoesja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen I love your frosty friend creation. Stunning. Thanks for playing with us at Addicted to stamps challenge, Hugs Alma

    ReplyDelete